Help Help  Pretraži forum   Registracija Registracija  Prijava Prijava

Dobri linkovi

Odgovori Odgovori Stranica  123 128>
Korisnik
  Tema Pretraži Pretraži u temi  Opcije teme Opcije teme
robot View Drop Down
Hiperaktivan
Hiperaktivan

Opcije posta Opcije posta   Pohvala  (0) Pohvala (0)   Citiraj robot Citiraj  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Tema: Dobri linkovi
    Objavljeno: 11.ožujak.2006 u 21:35
Dosta surfam po netu i ponekad imam linkova u pricuvi ali ih ne mogu uvaliti jer nema tema, od sada ako naletim na koji interesantan link stavljam ga ovdje...
Za danas jedan neobicna audiofilsko-vizualna stranica...
Kako spojiti ballanced sa unballanced uredjajem
Kako spojiti xlr na rca
Zanimljiva stranica o akustici i vibracijama

Editirao robot
Na vrh
robot View Drop Down
Hiperaktivan
Hiperaktivan

Opcije posta Opcije posta   Pohvala  (0) Pohvala (0)   Citiraj robot Citiraj  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12.ožujak.2006 u 12:24
ne vjerujem da je ovo audiofilski vec brutalno pokazivanje sile, doomsday subwoofer,moderna jerihonska truba, razvija 180dB, promjer membrane 152,4cm, snaga zavojnice 24.000 N(Kliknite na sliku da bi je vidjeli u pravoj velièini), hod  15cm, kod testiranja raznijela je kontejner kamiona u kojem se nalazio,kad bi na ovo  pustio moju stiklu mogao
bi pobit po grada....
Kliknite na sliku da bi je vidjeli u pravoj velièini

malo vise ovdje

Editirao robot
Na vrh
jazzdil View Drop Down
Hiperaktivan
Hiperaktivan

Opcije posta Opcije posta   Pohvala  (0) Pohvala (0)   Citiraj jazzdil Citiraj  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12.ožujak.2006 u 12:43

http://www.high-endaudio.com/rec.html#List

Preporučene komponente u highend-u. Sam sustav vrednovanja soničnih vrijednosti pojedine komponenete je detaljno objašnjen. Arturo je, ako je vjerovati, odnosno prema onome kaj piše, ima bogato audiofilsko iskustvo.

Najde se zanmiljivosti.

Recimo Audio Research je, prema Arturu, prestao prije cenera i nešto let izradjivati pristojne komponenete, ali su zato malo upristojili cijene.

Najbolji zvučnički kabel je: (ispirke radi dužine citata)

UPPER

POLK (COBRA) SPEAKER CABLE (IN PARALLEL ONLY!)- This speaker wire (8 cables in parallel) has proven to be superior to every other cable that I have compared with it, at all prices points, for over 25 years now. It was even far superior to the $15,000, top-of-the-line Kimber at the Las Vegas CES show a few years ago.

The Polk is extremely transparent, lucid, clean and extended in the highs. It is not for those audiophiles looking for something "euphonic" to complement digital or solid-state sound. It is the most revealing cable ever made and it must be used in parallel or else it will sound noticeably "lean" on low-impedance, or even average impedance, speakers. Based on our collective, long-term experiences, eight cables in parallel will work with everything, and four with most speakers*. The overall length must be as short as possible.

The Polk does have one noticeable weakness; its bass transmission is not the equal of some of its rivals in both the areas of weight and impact, but its bass definition is still as good as anything made even today.

Even more relevant, the Polk is now the finest speaker cable in only ultra-pure, minimalist systems. The Coincident Extreme speaker cable, see just below, has proven to be superior in more typical systems, that is those using push-pull amplification (and, I assume, multiple speaker drivers).

*One Polk cable will work extremely well with tweeters.

The History

Polk Speakers did not manufacture this cable. It was designed and manufactured by a cable company in Japan (the name is unknown). Polk marketed it at the time as an alternative to the early Fulton cables (see below). According to an inside source, they were aware of what they had, the best speaker cables around, but they marketed it in the wrong manner. They sold it in single pairs and in very long lengths. Unfortunately, that is the exact opposite of the correct method for optimizing its unequalled potential.

The predictable result: Very few people ever heard this cable at its best.

If that wasn't enough, all of the reviewers at the time, with one notable exception, dismissed this cable as inferior, if not actually dangerous to use (with transistor amplifiers). This all occurred when there was the initial explosion of cable companies back in the early 1980's. The unsurprising result: The Polk was quickly forgotten.

Polk-The Science Behind It

There are no "secrets" or "magic" behind the unprecedented performance of this cable. Polk simply has the lowest inductance of any cable ever made, which means it is the "fastest" cable, and it is also the cable with the most extended high frequencies.

The actual wire is very fine and pure, and it is very well damped on both its inside and outside by polyethylene. Both the resistance and capacitance are high. The resistance can be easily reduced by both shortening the cable and also running them in parallel. The high capacitance is not a problem for tube amplifiers, but it may be a serious problem for unstable (meaning usually older) transistor models.

Identification

The Polk is round* and about the same diameter as a common interconnect. Through the clear outer plastic, you can see the very fine green and copper wires, bundled together, and intertwined (overlapped) with each other.

(*There is also a flat version of the Polk, but it is not as good.)

The reason there is not a "short circuit", despite the numerous overlaps, is because every single wire has a clear insulation around it, which must be burnt off to make the required connections to the amplifier and speakers.

Building Polk-A True Project

Polk was never manufactured and/or marketed in its optimum form. It must be built using the original, raw, single-run cables. This will not be a simple, "fun" project. It is more accurately described as a true challenge, as I will now explain in more detail:

Caveats: The Polk is very tedious, difficult and even dangerous to build and terminate properly:

1. All the paralleled cables must be exactly the same length, or you lose focus.

2. All the "greens" must be in parallel together, and so must all the "coppers", never both green and copper "runs" of the same cable.

3. All the green and copper individual wires and "bundles" must be kept totally separated from each other or there will be a "short" (use a voltmeter to verify this).

4. A very high temperature soldering iron or solder pot is required to remove the clear insulation on each tiny strand.

5. The fumes, resulting from burning off the insulation, are toxic.

6. The paralleled cables should be in as intimate contact as possible, to reduce both micro-vibrations and inductance.

Further- Amazingly, the Polk cables were made out of copper. Only one audio reviewer heard (and measured) the potential of this cable when it was available, brand new, 25 years ago; Peter Moncrieff of International Audio Review. Here is part of what he wrote in IAR Issue No #9:

"If only Polk's resistance were lower, it would be a virtually perfect speaker cable...The beautifully flat error curve of Polk suggests a plan for creating the virtually perfect cable: run many Polks in parallel."

I, and a few of my associates, just followed Peter Moncrieff's theoretical "plan", and it actually worked. That's why it is still the only cable in Class A.

Micro Utopia Be
Na vrh
robot View Drop Down
Hiperaktivan
Hiperaktivan

Opcije posta Opcije posta   Pohvala  (0) Pohvala (0)   Citiraj robot Citiraj  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12.ožujak.2006 u 13:44
Zanimljivo, slozio bih se sa autorom u nekim stvarima, nekim ne...
Jos jedan njemacki audiofil tomas sa vintage komponentama, vrlo zanimljiv dio je sa popravkom apogee-a...

Editirao robot
Na vrh
robot View Drop Down
Hiperaktivan
Hiperaktivan

Opcije posta Opcije posta   Pohvala  (0) Pohvala (0)   Citiraj robot Citiraj  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12.ožujak.2006 u 18:26
buducnost je dosla?
Kliknite na sliku da bi je vidjeli u pravoj velièini

zbogom klasicni playeri, našopaš olivu sa 400gb/1100 kom. nekomprimiranih cd-a

Editirao robot
Na vrh
Jango Fett View Drop Down
Hiperaktivan
Hiperaktivan
nadobudan i nezreo

Opcije posta Opcije posta   Pohvala  (0) Pohvala (0)   Citiraj Jango Fett Citiraj  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12.ožujak.2006 u 18:35

O ovome je audiofill pisao prije tjedan dana.

http://www.audiofil.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5255&P N=1

Pravi audiofil je glazbofil samo u smislu "nemam ništa protiv glazbe".
Na vrh
DARKOB View Drop Down
Hiper aktivan
Hiper aktivan

Opcije posta Opcije posta   Pohvala  (0) Pohvala (0)   Citiraj DARKOB Citiraj  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12.ožujak.2006 u 18:37
Hej robot ! Onaj drajver sa tvoje slike je dušu dao za SPL natjecanje dB drag !
Ponekad tamna strana pobijedi...
Na vrh
robot View Drop Down
Hiperaktivan
Hiperaktivan

Opcije posta Opcije posta   Pohvala  (0) Pohvala (0)   Citiraj robot Citiraj  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12.ožujak.2006 u 21:06
Originalno postano od strane člana: Jango Fett Jango Fett napisao:

O ovome je audiofill pisao prije tjedan dana.

http://www.audiofil.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5255&P N=1

ups   Kliknite na sliku da bi je vidjeli u pravoj veličini
Na vrh
robot View Drop Down
Hiperaktivan
Hiperaktivan

Opcije posta Opcije posta   Pohvala  (0) Pohvala (0)   Citiraj robot Citiraj  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 12.ožujak.2006 u 21:07
Originalno postano od strane člana: DARKOB DARKOB napisao:

Hej robot ! Onaj drajver sa tvoje slike je dušu dao za SPL natjecanje dB drag ! Kliknite na sliku da bi je vidjeli u pravoj veličini Kliknite na sliku da bi je vidjeli u pravoj veličini Kliknite na sliku da bi je vidjeli u pravoj veličini

t-rex bi podvio rep da ga susretne...
Na vrh
robot View Drop Down
Hiperaktivan
Hiperaktivan

Opcije posta Opcije posta   Pohvala  (0) Pohvala (0)   Citiraj robot Citiraj  OdgovoriOdgovor Direktni link do posta Objavljeno: 13.ožujak.2006 u 23:42
Interesantan dio iz interviewa tim de paravicinija:
"

The "warmth" in a lot of tube electronics is due to their dismal top end, the bad transformers they use, and the loading down of their high-impedance outputs. Because of the output transformer and the feedback used, many tube circuits have a partial bass instability that gives a bloated bass. Any warmth in the tube sound is a defect, but listeners don't want to know that.

I don't have to use tubes in my designs; I only do it for marketing reasons. I've got an exact equivalent in solid state. I can make either type do the same job, and I have no preference. People can't pick which is which. And electrons have no memory of where they've been! The end result is what counts.

Most transistor-circuit architecture was different from tube-circuit architecture, and that's what people were hearing, more than the device itself. The main advantage of tubes is that an average tube has more gain than an average transistor. Second, tubes don't have the enormous storage times of transistors, so they are very fast. Tubes go to 100 MHz without trying.

ostatak ovdje

Editirao robot
Na vrh
 Odgovori Odgovori Stranica  123 128>
  Podijeli temu   

Skoči na drugi Forum Forumske ovlasti View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

Stranica je generirana u 0,174 sekundi.

Audiofil.net @ 2017   l   Hosted by PLUS

ZADNJIH 20 POSTOVA
Forum: Uradi sam